To design modern looking websites that are highly optimized to work in Google and other search engines. SEO friendly websites should have fast downloading power, are easy to edit or update and are easy for visitor use. Designing an SEO friendly website is not scientific logic but it is just a methodical way to design it. These websites focus on design, intelligent information architecture, title tags, description and usability. The process of creating a successful search engine optimization friendly websites does not only depend upon a good design but also includes the domain name, file and folder naming conventions, adding your keywords within the content, website should be content rich and content should be informative.
Keep following in mind while designing seo friendly websites:
- Do not use frames.
- Add keywords in URL, anchor text, title and heading tags, filenames and folders.
- Avoid flash/image bottons.
- Rewrite dynamic urls to static.
- Avoid use of splash page.
- Summarize your website content on the home page.
- Define unique and relevant title tag, description and keywords for each webpage.
- Define alt tags for images.
- Use bg color instead images in the design
Design your website keeping visitors and search engines both in mind. Focusing either one will not produce you desired results